Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Updates

Today we are more than making up for lack of posting over the past week, apologies are again in order for that. I figured we'd take this opportunity to hit on some news and give some updates that we may have missed in the past few days.

  • Bag Krag was succesful in a few ways this past Saturday at the Syracuse game, with several students taking part, and a lot of fan reaction. We filled about 20 rows of seats in the actual student section with bags, and most were put to use in one way or another. The main highlight for myself, however, was the reaction before the game, at halftime, and after the game; if Krag thinks he can come back next year he is sorely mistaken based off of the response we received. Time for photos -

These were some lovely Syracuse fans I met right after the Card March, even when they should love The Krag, they were more than willing to all pose with me while Bagging Krag.



A personal favorite, the Texas Roadhouse armadillo mascot loves to Bag Krag. He even attempted to put on a bag, that big armadillo head got in the way though, sorry big fella.



I'm sure you've all seen this on Bag Krag, but it's so good I think it needs to go here as well. Nice group of guys who are obviously against our 15-19 Koach. In fact, I'm pretty sure they could arrest Krag for murdering a BCS program.



Walking around during halftime (as well as pre & post game) holding a sign that read Cooper: 13-20 Krag: 14-19, definetely felt the Krag hatred.

  • Damn you, Jon Gruden, damn you straight to hell! Unless of course this is just a trick you are playing on us and would love to coach at UofL, in which case, my love for you is still as high as the Eiffel Tower. I know it probably wasn't/isn't realistic to think Jon Gruden would come to be the head coach at UofL, but you can't fault me for being hopeful.
  • Koach Kragthorpe isn't going anywhere "voluntarily". Then I guess involuntarily it is, which is actually a lot more fun to us here at Inside The Cards. Words really cannot describe how much I hate this man, as unfortunate as that is to say, it really will be fun running him out of town and moving the football program in a brighter direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment